Sunday, March 8, 2009

Punch Art Bunny!!

I made this...and thought 'WOW' I made this?? How many times have you been blog hoppin' (get it??) and saw something so cute that you had to try it!! Well..this card was inspired by Jackie Topa click here to see her site and where you can find a tutorial showing how to make the side step card. Folded flat it fits nicely in a square 5 1/2" envelope (may require extra postage). It went together way easier than I had ever expected! My new favorite thing is punch art and will be putting together a punch class in the near future. Stay tuned!! Now off to work on some St. Patty's projects for my downline. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Shanan said...

Too cute! It turned out really nice - I'm gonna have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! All punches...right! ~M

Anonymous said...

Man. I really like it. I just wish I told you that before I came tonight. Smiles, Cindy

Blogging tips