Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 30th Stamp Camp

This is one of the cards my guests will be making January 30th at my monthly Stamp Camp. Click here for my calender of scheduled events or contact me today to schedule your own workshop!! I am happy to help you create whatever you like with your family and friends.

This card was SO easy to create and in no time at all...thanks to the Sizzix Big Shot and the new Bigz XL Curly Label die (item # 114506) I cut the Kraft CS at 4 1/4 x 11" adhered the Urban Oasis DSP (item # 113978) cut at 2 3/4" x 4 1/4 and alligned directly over the die..what is so great is that the curly label is magnetic and you can position where you want it!! The stamp set used is called Dream a Little (item # 113435) stamped in Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom. The inside flower was stamped then punched out with the coordinating Curly Lable Punch. Stamped the greeting using Sincere Salutations (item # 115068).Added some kraft taffeta ribbon and Viola! Happy Stampin!~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips