Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't forget to order the 'Love You Much' bundle!!

January is coming to an end..and it looks as though we might finally get some snow!! My friend Kathleen mentioned the other day...flushing an ice cube down the toilet or sleeping with your P.J.'s inside out might bring on some pretty white flakes...I just hope she's right!! I have been looking funny in my P.J.'s and I've clogged all our toilets!! So don't forget to place your order for the 'Love You Much' bundle (item #115405 ) before it's too late!! January 31st is the last day to order. You can purchase directly from my Stampin' Up! website: www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net and click 'shop now' in the top right corner. This Friday at my monthly Stamp Camp we will be using this set to make a Valentine's Day card and treat bag using the Sizzix Scallop die. Let someone know how much you love them with the Love You Much bundle! Complete with Love You Much stamp set, Heart to Heart punch, and Candy Lane Designer Series paper, this bundle is full of love! Hugs & Smiles ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips