Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Extravaganza~HUGE savings!! Nov 19-28 only!!

I am SO glad it's Monday for lot's of reasons...it's the last week to really get down to business before the 'craziness' of the holiday season sets in. I seriously just realized that Thanksgiving was this week and not next...oops!! I even had a Stamp Camp scheduled for this coming Friday~ what is wrong with me?? Thank goodness that I became aware sooner than later...and had time to buy my turkey! Normally I am not this frazzeled and am better planned...oh well!! Today is also the very first day of the Holiday Extravaganza~ HUGE savings!! Just in time to assist you with crafts, card making and gift giving!!

During this time of year it is much more important to 'not' sweat the small stuff. Count your blessings and be truly thankful for what you have. To be honest...at times I am ashamed of wanting more and not appreciating all that I do have. I always want more stamps~ (hee hee).

Holiday Extravaganza Nov. (19th-28th)

I want you all to know that if you have a 'Wish List' as long as mine...take time now to check out Stampin' Up's fabulous Holiday Extravaganza (Nov 19th-28th). Some deals are only lasting 24 hours!! Check it out now!! Even the Big Shot is on sale!!

Click here to shop online in my store.

Click here for a pdf.

Please let me know if you have any questions, tomorrow I will share with you what I have put together for Thanksgiving treats, decor and more~ stay tuned!!

~Stampin' hugs,
Erin

Shop Online 24/7 (even in your P.J.'s) www.erinsstampart.stampinup.net
email: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blogging tips