Friday, July 1, 2011

The new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is here!!

The day has arrived....it's here!!! If you have not yet received your copy of this beauty contact me today!! Click here to view online. My 'Wish List' is growing my the minute..too many cute things I want/need!! If you are interested in hosting a workshop then now is the time...there is a new hostess program where you can even earn merchandise 1/2 off!!
I have been busy working on all my swaps for Convention in SLC, Utah!! I can't wait to come back and share my experience. Three members of my downline group 'Shamrock Stampers' are joining me and it is going to be a blast!!
Want in on all the fun?? Announced today is a $99 Starter Kit Promotion and along with the Starter Kit contents you will get a FREE Christmas Keepsake Project Kit ($40 value).
Isn't it cute??
Contact me today if you have any questions!!
Happy Stampin'
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips