Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wings of Friendship Sampler

This is a sampler made with one of the new level 2 hostess stamp sets called Wings of Friendship (114308). I was inspired to use the colors shown since I knew I wanted to use some new DSP called Razzleberry Lemonade (115675). The card shown here to the right uses a flower from the Pretties Kit (109114). I used two sponge daubers (102892) to color the flower and then embossed entire flower with the Versamark pad (102283) and covered with Glassy Glaze Enamel (100477). Tip: while heating I put the center of the flower over the paper piercing tool (116631) so you don't burn your fingers. Does that make sense?? Let me know if you have any questions!!
I must add that I also used the Big Shot for this card...it's hard not to stamp and use Mr. Big!! This card uses the Scallop Envelope Die (113462). Stay tuned for a special I will be having during the month of August for purchasing the Stampin' Up! Big Shot (113439)....it will be worth the wait (I promise!!)
This card was made by coloring the leaves with the Creamy Caramel stampin' write marker then stamp another time using the Rich Razzleberry then again with the Crushed Curry...a pain right?? Well...Stampin' Up! has answered our prayers and now we have markers for the new 2009-2010 In Color line...now you ask why didn't I use them?? I forgot to order them!! Oops!! That will be on my next order I promise!! This card also uses the Scallop Edge punch (112091) which is part of the 'Deal of the Week' promotion. Okay...enough already...you are free to blog hop somewhere else...be inspired and stamp something today...I dare you! ~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips