Friday, February 20, 2009

This card was inspired by 'Stamp With Heather' on You Tube. You can view the video if you click here. I wanted to use the Botanical Blooms (113812) stamp set for an upcoming Stamp Camp. All the projects we will be creating will be by using Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. This Tea Party DSP (113992) is so 'Spring-Like'...hard to believe that 'Spring' is right around the corner!! Oh...I can not wait...right now typing this entry...I am in the basement...FREEZING with a space heater at my feet! So...off to get warm and stamp some more! Thanks for stopping in~Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a darling card! I would love the measurements to make my own. Would you mind sharing them? Thanks!! Cheryl my e-mail addy is mom2lack@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

So cute! A card in a card...can't wait to try it. MW

Blogging tips