Monday, October 29, 2012

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular Promo!!

Batten down the hatches!!
Hurricane Sandy is upon us~ I hope it won't be too bad but it looks a bit scary. It was a quiet weekend with nice weather..so we could prepare the yard, house and trees as much as we could. Yesterday I ran out to the store to get a few last minute goodies...toilet paper, more water and LOTS of junk food since they canceled schools already...I knew that the kids would enjoy this epic storm eating cheetos!!

We are anticipating to lose power~ which will suck in a major way...but what can you do? Each of the kids have their own flashlight and look forward to playing 'flashlight' tag or hide-n-seek.

Just wanted to share with you a few projects that I made for my last Breast Cancer Awareness Stamp Camp. I sold these goodies to benefit my son's teacher who is fighting this terrible disease.

Then for who wore 'pink' to support this cause received this:

Two of the mini snickers fit perfectly inside...these little purses made with the Petite Purse Bigz L die (125606) are great for treats!!


I also wanted to share Stampin' Up!'s BIG announcement that today October 29th..is the Sell-a-Stamp 'Spooktacular' promotion...15% off stamps. One day only...order NOW!!


Shop online by clicking here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask..I will be checking my e-mail during the day...while we have power!

e-mail: stampingwitherin@yahoo.com


Hope you all are safe and sound....till next time~ happy stampin'!
-Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips