Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just a quick post today to show a card I recently made for a friend's birthday. I needed something 'quick and easy' that ended up looking like there was WAY more involved!! With the Sizzix Big Shot...almost any project becomes quick and easy, all you need is a little imagination! Be sure to check my SU! website for this month's promotion that I am offering on the Big Shot..it is my own 'Starter Kit' (a deal way too good to pass up!!)
Recipe
Stamp Set: Stem Sayings
Card stock: basic black, mellow moss, pretty in pink, pixie pink and Tea Party DSP
Ink: basic black
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, glue dots, double rectangle punch, grosgrain ribbon, sticky cuts sweet, green duo beads, pink duo beads
Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day!
~Erin

No comments:

Blogging tips